Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Chat with Jack

In August of 2007, I sat down with my Dad and interviewed him about some of the events in his life. Below is an excerpt of the interview. Over time, I will upload the complete interview and place it in the side bar. You can listen to excerpts of the interview by clicking on the little sound pictures. I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed conducting the interview!
P.S. The picture of Jack in the side bar was provided by Alex Sirugue-MacLeodBlank

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

THIS IS AWESOME ALISON!!!!
HOW DID YOU DO THIS?
WE WANT TO HEAR MORE!!!!
THIS IS JUST INCREDIBLE!!!
alexox

alexandra s.m. said...

again Ali, what a wonderful idea you had! Thank you for taking the time to post this...I know it must have taken a lot of effort and perhaps frustration but it was so worth it!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAREST SISSY!