Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanks George

Well okay, so, you and I are opposite sides of the fence on every issue facing our society today. But, we came together on this issue. Thanks George.

P.S. I'm sorry for cheering on the shoe throwing guy. That really would have hurt!

P.S.S. This still doesn't change my overall opinion of you...I won't reflect on that here, you are well aware...................and if you are really curious about the details, well, just listen to John Prine's song, Some Humans Ain't Human. He sums it up very nicely.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

I see you are as much as a fan as when we last talked :D I so wish we could have had a block party with you guys on Election Night! Did you?!!

Your kids have gotten so big and they are GORGEOUS. I showed Benj a picture of the beautiful Claire :) Of course he will not admit to it but I could tell he agreed with me.