Monday, December 8, 2008

Tip of the Day

If you want to get some good craft ideas for the holiday season, check out my sister-in-law's blog at http://www.artscrapandmore.blogspot.com/ .

She has some pretty cool stuff on her blog. If you want to get a taste of what it was like to be in Grant Park to hear Obama's acceptance speech, scroll down to find her pictures of that magical night. Their family attended the event in Grant Park. Pretty cool. Click on the pictures and you will see a little sample of her photos. You can also watch a video of Will I Am performing his song "It's a New Day."

BTW, she was my inspiration for starting my blog. Check it out, you might get inspired too!

P.S. Her blog is public so, you don't have to sign in. However, if you do visit, leave a comment and tell her that I sent you. It's fun to see who is visiting!

1 comment:

alexandra s.m. said...

You want another raise?! I thought we had agreed on 40/60...I can't do any better these days...it's almost Xmas Ali come on!