Sunday, March 29, 2009

Homeland Security

In the wake of protecting our national security, I initially decided to keep my blog private. However, since many of my friends, relatives, and blog-o-shpere followers can't seem to manuever through the process of remembering a website name, google user name, AND password; I've decided to go public with the 'ole blog. So, here we are out in the open, raw and real for all the world to see. If I detect any funny stuff, I'll move the security threat to red and put the privacy filter back on. Until then, enjoy!

P.S. BTW, if you come for a visit, I'd love to know that you've been here so, please leave a comment to tell us that you've stopped by : ) !

1 comment:

alexandra s.m. said...

Ah!Ah!Ah! very funny post Ali!
so do you feel "naked" all of a sudden?!

xox